Saturday 18 January 2014

Tropical Fusion Bloghop 2014!

I mentioned about a bloghop that would be happening this January, well this is the weekend it's gone live! Over 40 designers have got together to design a collection of patterns each on the theme Tropical Fusion, they also have to use the Pantone colour of the year, which for 2014 is Radiant Orchid!
Quite a challenge!  There are tons of beautiful surface patterns for you to have a look at this weekend so without further ado you can start this bloghop over on Mary Tanana's blog.  All you have to do is follow the next link on her blogpost to make your way through the whole bloghop.  I sadly couldn't take part in this event due to moving house and other exciting deadlines but I'm making my way through the hop and supporting all of my fellow friends!  Don't forget to leave some lovely comments, it really gives you a boost when you hear from your readers.

So off you hop onto the first!



I'll be back with a showcase of my favourites soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment