Monday 18 November 2013

Christmas Typography

This Christmas a few designers have decided to have a Christmas card swap.  It's such an easy way of having a variety of unique Christmas cards!  So today I wanted to show you Faye Brown's wonderful cards.  Faye's style is very graphic which is where her background lies.  She is a Typography queen! Faye ran her own online typography course, which I took part in, back in June.  Her 'The art of Typography' course was fantastic, you can read all about it here! I highly recommend it.

Her typography really shines through in these beautiful Christmas cards.  My favourite has to be Frosty the Snowman, with the cute little snowman sat in the corner.

Now why wouldn't you want some Christmas cards designed by individuals, that will really stand out against the mass produced cards, to WOW your family and friends?!  I'll be posting more unique Christmas cards that you won't find on the high street soon.

I'm going to have to be really selective of who to send these lovely cards to....or I could just keep them for myself! =) Get some of your own here!





Here's a little close up of the detail!




1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the lovely feature Emma! I can't wait to show off your cards too :)

    ReplyDelete