Monday 9 September 2013

My Exlorations - Perfect for Inspiration

I mentioned two weeks ago that I have recently moved so I wanted to share some pictures of my exploring, we live on the outskirts of a little town and hidden behind our house is a beautiful walkway which follows an abandoned canal.  This walkway leads to a stunning view of a nine arched viaduct.  What a hidden gem!  so we've been for a little wander around the area, we even had time to wander a little further and had a look around the town of Chester and the cathedral there as well as venturing to the Trafford Shopping Centre.  I wasn't expecting it to be so grand but it was like stepping into another, more exotic, country!

First up the canal and viaduct, Sadly the canal had quite a few plastic bottles and cans thrown into it but if you look past that it could be a truly beautiful place.









I love how such a huge structure can look hidden and secret covered in Ivy and surrounded by trees.
Here are a couple of pictures from Chester, definitely some pattern inspiration in these!



And finally some pictures from the Trafford Centre, if you've never been I definitely recommend it, I've never seen anything like it!  There was an unusual art exhibition on while we were there which I will show you in the near future =) Keep your eyes peeled



The 'food court' type area was designed as streets from all over the world, with an Italian style street and a Chinese quarter, the Pizza Hut was even in an Egyptian style tomb!





No comments:

Post a Comment