Monday 2 September 2013

An envelope inside and envelope inside an envelope! What a surprise!

Look what arrived in the post a couple of week ago! Such a lovely surprise =)  I've joined up with another lovely lady to send each other beautiful snail mail every now and then and this is what she sent me.

An envelope inside and envelope inside and envelope with a little surprise inside! and what a cute little surprise!

A little watercolour of the London Eye!  The best thing about this surprise is there was no name on it, so I had to guess who had sent it.

I'm well on my way with a patterned piece of mail in return which I'll share with you once I've posted it so as not to spoil the surprise for Fiona Murray.  Everyone needs a pen friend, but this makes it even more exciting to receive something handmade with a lot of thought put into it!

No comments:

Post a Comment