Tuesday 11 January 2011

Where to find the motivation

Well my heart has flown back to America, so it's a little more difficult than usual to motivate myself.  I managed to get an essay and a 15 page project done, but I'm all worn out, so revision just doesn't seem possible at this moment in time.

I just wondered how people motivate themselves?
Watch some tv, anything in particular? comedy, action, adventure.....horror (Not that that would motivate anyone)
Read an inspirational book?
Annnnnything that will help me get myself into action tomorrow....I've given up on work tonight, definitely not happening.
I'm far too busy watching The American Office, which is hilarious for anyone who hasn't seen it!

Hellllp meeee

1 comment:

  1. I know the feeling! And when I force myself to revise, I'm not in the mood so nothing goes in. My advice is to only revise when really in the mood or there's no point! I find music always helps :)

    ReplyDelete