Friday 10 December 2010

The usual all nighter.....

It's a fact, definitely for design students, the all nighter the night before a deadline.  I have to say last year was worse though, I've paced myself this semester, but still ended up with more work than I thought I had!  I've got my music on (keep me motivated), a cup of coffee (keep me awake!) and a bag of Malteasers (keep things sweet).

I've got my final collections and here they are! If anyone has any name suggestions, please let me know, I reckon it would look pretty proffessional if I had names for my designs.  Also if anyone has any suggestions for motivational music?!














I've also put a few of my designs on dresses to see how they would work.



Let me know what you think! Would you wear them?!
Ahhh back to my all nighter, coffee is a godsend!

No comments:

Post a Comment